PalĂĄc Rapid

Actual execution documentation - heavy current, weak current, EPS

This Art Nouveau palace of the advertising agency Rapid, which was built in 1902 by the architect O. Polívka by the builder M. Blecha, besides the rich stucco decoration by C. Klouček, hides many secrets. It is located in one of the most lucrative places in Old Prague - 28th October, just steps from Wenceslas Square.

It is also interesting that in the summer of 2014 the building was changed by the owner - for more than 46 million euros, ie about 1.3 billion crowns, one of the unspecified Russian financiers was registered in the ownership document, although it is still formally declared in the registers as Austrian owner Saxxa Holding. 

The object was a bit extraordinary for our company because we do not work with stucco ceilings quite often. However, the project in the field of weak current, heavy current and EPS did not deviate from standard parameters of quality and timeliness. However, there was really litlle space to place cables, shafts or risers ... 

Photo reference